- Pillar To Post Licensed Home Inspector
- Pillar To Post Franchise Owner
- Florida State Licensed Home Inspector #HI223
- Florida Association of Building Inspectors (FABI)
- Master Professional Inspector #MPI-0633
- State of Florida – Dept. Of Agriculture
- Certified Wood Destroying Organism (WDO) Inspector #JE97034
- ASHI Gulfcoast Chapter Past President (2004-2006)
- ASHI Gulfcoast Chapter Past Vice President (2002-2003)
- ASHI Gulfcoast Chapter Founding Member (2001)
- International Code Council (ICC) Professional Member
- Florida Wind Mitigation Inspector
- Member of Cape Coral Board of Realtors
- Member of Greater Fort Myers Board of Realtors
- Performed over 7,000 inspections in Southwest Florida
All Pillar To Post Home Inspectors undergo rigorous training at our corporate training facility and on-site in homes. Only when they have successfully completed training are individuals qualified as Pillar To Post certified home inspectors. Once certified, Pillar To Post inspectors are also required to continually upgrade their skills to keep current with new technologies and professional standards.
All of our inspectors are members of regional, state, national and provincial associations across the United States and Canada, and all inspections are conducted within the Standards of Practice of these Associations.
In addition, all Pillar To Post home inspectors must carry Errors and Omissions (E&O) insurance.