Buying a new home is exciting, stressful and nerve-wracking. Choosing the right Home Inspector can seem a daunting task. How do you know if your inspector is qualified? Choose the Number #1 rated Home Inspection Company in North America. All Pillar To Post Inspectors are State Licensed and Pillar To Post Educated. Our Inspectors take a minimum of 20 hours annually of Continuing Education classes in various Building trades and Inspection subjects to stay current with changing information and requirements. A good Home Inspection requires hard work, attention to detail and a bit of detective work. We inspect every home, condo or commercial building as if it were for our own family… and if that hidden camera guy from the News was watching! We will provide you with a complete report that provides the information you need to make an informed decision. We will tell you what we inspected, what we found and what that means for you.
Our clients trust us to be experienced, knowledgeable and accurate, both in performing the inspection and communicating the results. We hold this trust in high regard and work hard to ensure we keep it. After 18 years and over 7,000 inspections performed on homes, condos, and commercial buildings throughout Southwest Florida, we take great pride and satisfaction in our work… and it shows! A third party rating service shows we enjoy a 95% approval rating among clients and Realtors we have had the pleasure of working with.
Why You Should Use the Dan Warren Team
- Experienced – Since 1999, we have performed more than 7,000 inspections on homes, condos and commercial properties ranging from $40,000 mobile homes to $14,000,000 waterfront mansions.
- Educated – Dan takes a minimum of 20 hours of continuing education classes annually to stay abreast of current building / construction information. (State of Florida only requires 14 hrs. every 2 years to maintain license).
- Easy to Schedule – Our dedicated team answers the phones from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM daily including Saturday. We work around your schedule and will do evening or weekend inspections on request.
- Voted Number #1 Home Inspection company in Southwest Florida by the New-Press Readers Poll.
- We are the company many Realtors choose when they or their families purchase a house!
- We have several different Home Inspection Packages (Plus, Premium, and Prestige) and a large array of added services to meet your individual needs with results available on-site.
Added Services Offered
- Pool / Spa Inspections
- Wood Destroying Organism (WDO) / Termite Inspections (Through DL-JB187823)
- Wind Mitigation Reports
- 4-Point Insurance Reports
- Water Analysis
- Mold Sampling
- Allergen Testing
- Radon Testing
- Infrared Thermography
Memberships and Qualifications
- Florida State Licensed Home Inspector #HI223
- Florida Association of Building Inspectors ( FABI)
- Master Professional Inspector #MPI-0633
- State of Florida – Dept. Of Agriculture
- Certified Wood Destroying Organism (WDO) Inspector #JE97034
- Member of Cape Coral Women’s Council of Realtors
- Member of Royal Palm Coast Realtor Association